Med-e-Tel 2012 awarded our President, Mr. Jose Eugenio Quesada one of three travel grants to present his research paper at the "THE INTERNATIONAL eHEALTH,TELEMEDICINE AND HEALTH ICT FORUM For Education, Networking and Business" in Luxembourg this coming April 18-20, 2012.
There are 500 participants in this forum, from 56 countries with 236 oral and poster presentations. IOSS Sana Tele-medicine project in the Philippines is very much relevant to the European Community. Read about Sana Project. Med-e-Tel is... An official event of the International Society for Telemedicine & eHealth (ISfTeH), the international federation of national associations who represent their country's Telemedicine and eHealth stakeholders
- A highly specialized international education, business and networking forum
- Bringing manufacturers and suppliers of Telemedicine/eHealth equipment and services together with buyers, healthcare professionals, representatives of international organizations and associations, institutional decision makers and policy makers from all over the world
- Providing attendees with hands-on experience and knowledge about currently available products, technologies and applications
- A forum where state-of-the-art products, services, ideas and projects are presented and discussed
- A nesting place for development of existing relationships and establishing new collaboration and partnerships between healthcare professionals, researchers, industry representatives and government agencies
IOSS give thanks to our Lord, Jesus for the blessing and the hard working staffs who contributed in this accomplishments.